Hostel Facility for BoysHostel Rules & Regulations 2018-19
Hostel Admission Notice 2018-19
HOSTEL ADMISSION 2018-2019
- Total seats available for first year students seeking admission through CAP rounds is 100.
- The admissions are on first-come-first-serve basis.
- There is no separate quota for Direct Second Year Admissions. If vacancies are available then only direct second year students can be accommodated. As such Direct Second Year students are advised to enquire about the availability of hostel seats.
- The students willing to seek admission to the hostel are required to go through the “Rules & Regulations”.
- The admission to the hostel can be confirmed only by paying full fees.
- Mode of Payment: D. in favour of “PVG’s COET Students’ Hostel - Pune-9” payable at Pune.
- Hostel Fees (For one Academic Year: 2018-2019): Rs.64600/- for each candidate inclusive of accommodation, mess (breakfast, lunch and dinner), electricity, regular maintenance. The admission once given is only for one academic year.
- Allotment of rooms and room-mates will be decided by the hostel authorities. Rector reserves the right to change/allot the room to the students.
- The room once allotted will not be changed on the request of student/parent.
- But Mutual exchange of rooms may be possible with the consent of both students and with the permission of Rector.
- At the same time the Rector reserves the right to change the room of any student.
- After personally ensuring the expected facilities at the hostel, the students/parents are required to follow the below mentioned procedure to secure hostel admission.
- Get Admission form, Challan and copy of ‘Rules and Regulations’ from hostel office.
- Fill Challan, attach DD of of Rs. 64600/- (on the back side of DD, write student’s name, mobile no. and hostel a/c no. 050810110000301)
- Submit Challan and DD to the Bank of India (available in Campus)
- Paste one photograph on admission form and staple other photograph with it; Write student’s name on back side of photograph.
- Submit the filled admissionform to the Hostel office along with Xerox copy of allotment letter.