P.V.G.’s C.O.E.T. STUDENTS’ HOSTEL
(For Boys only)
HOSTEL ADMISSION 2017-2018
- Total seatsavailable for F.students seeking admission through CAP rounds is 80.
- The admissions areon first-come-first-serve basis.
- There is no separate quota for Direct Second Year Admissions. If vacancies are available then only direct second year students can be accommodated. As such Direct Second Year students are advised to enquire about the availability of hostel seats.
- Thestudentswillingtoseekadmissiontothehostelarerequiredto go through the “Rules & Regulations”.
- The admission to the hostel can be confirmed only by paying full fees.
- Mode of Payment: D.D in favour of “PVG’s COET Students’ Hostel – Pune-9” payable at Pune.
- Hostel Fees (For one Academic Year: 2017-2018):
Rs. *37000/-Hostel charges for each candidate
(*Mess charges extra. Mess charges are to be paid in Mess)
- The admission once given is only for one academic year.
- Allotment of rooms and room-mates will be decided by the hostel authorities. Rector reserves the right to change/allot the room to the students.
- The room once allotted will not be changed on the request of student/parent.
- But Mutual exchange of rooms may be possible with the consent of both students and with the permission of Rector.
- At the same time the Rector reserves the right to change the room of any student.
- After personally ensuring the expected facilities at the hostel, the students are required to follow the below mentioned procedure to secure hostel admission.
- Fill and submit the ‘Enquiry Form’ (Form available at Hostel Office)
- Get copy of ‘Rules and Regulations’ from hostel office
- Fill Challan, attach DD of Rs. 37000/- (Write student’s name on the back side of DD)
- Submit Challan and DD to the Bank (available in Campus)
- Get Admission form from hostel office. Paste one photograph on form and staple other photograph with it; Write student’s name on back side of photograph.
- Submit the admission form to the Hostel office along with Xerox copy of allotment letter.
- Mess and canteen facilities are available at the first floor. All money transactions regarding mess and canteen are to be done with the Mess Contractor.
PVG’s COET Students’ Hostel